Kindly Share This Story:….Say it shows magnitude of intelligence failure By Chris Ochayi Worried by the worsening security in the country, the Coalition of North Central Elders, CNCE, has called on President Muhammadu Buhari to restructure the country’s security architecture by sacking Service Chiefs with immediate effect. The group, which attributed the scaling insecurity in Nigeria noted that sacking the Service Chief was the way of the wood in the wake of the unfolding fact that it’s the Nigerian Customs Service, NCS, that was issuing security alert, first of such development in the history of Nigeria. The National Chairman of the group, Usman Bida, and its National Secretary, Barr Moses Okudu, in a statement issued yesterday in Abuja, expressed disappointment in the assurances and rhetoric of President Mohammadu Buhari to tackle the problem, which they said was no longer appealing. The group noted that alert on the presence Boko Haram elements in Abuja, Federal Capital Territory, FCT, by the Nigerian Customs Service, NCS, was as a result of ‘intelligence failure’ on the part of security agencies. According to group, “We join other well-meaning Nigerians to call on Mr. President to immediately restructure the current security architecture in the country with… Read full this story
- The Church Christ Built (Part One of Two)
- Consumers See Finances 'Being Pulled In Both Directions'
- William of the Pare
- Katrina: The Warnings Were There
- Christmas Voyage in the Norwegian Fjords
- Look What They've Done to My Church
- The Simpsons - A Commentary on American Culture
- Real Estate Stories that Show You How!
- Secrets of Successful Business Relationships Online
- Presenting - Ben Viccari - A Lifetime Dedicated to Multicultural Communications
Insecurity: Sack Service Chiefs now – Northern Elders tell Buhari have 270 words, post on www.vanguardngr.com at September 7, 2020. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.