Boris Johnson’s fiancée Carrie Symonds says Sir David Attenborough’s new documentary urging everyone to take responsibility for mass extinction left her in tears. The passionate conservationist took to Twitter after watching Sir David’s one-hour film Extinction: The Facts in which the iconic natural historian gives humanity his starkest warning yet to safeguard species from mass extinction for our own survival. Miss Symonds said she ‘cried’ viewing the show – which aired on Sunday – and said it’s ‘massively difficult to watch’. She wrote: ‘Everyone should watch this. It’s massively difficult to watch – I cried – but it is vital. We can’t ignore it. It’s time to act.’ Boris Johnson’s fiancée Carrie Symonds (left) says Sir David Attenborough’s (right) new documentary urging everyone to take responsibility for mass extinction left her in tears The passionate conservationist took to Twitter after watching Sir David’s one-hour film Extinction: The Facts The programme portrays the devastating consequences of mankind’s encroachment on natural habitats – and draws a clear link to pandemics such as the coronavirus crisis. Others took to Twitter to share their thoughts on the show. Ed Saunders wrote: ‘This makes me very sad. We’ve ruined the world.’ Rebecca Osmaston added: ‘Starkest message Attenborough has given…. Read full this story
- Could Boris Johnson come back as Britain's next prime minister?
- Trump's Favorite British Politician Boris Johnson in Trouble After Comparing Burka-wearing Muslim Women to Letterboxes
- Straight from the Source: How zoos and aquariums fight to stem mass extinction
- Boris Johnson Says UK Passport Holders Will Not Be Hit By Trump's Immigration Ban
- David Attenborough's Big Butterfly Count ruined after council worker mows down meadow
- This Is What Human Rights Activists In Russia Told Boris Johnson
- UK's Boris Johnson refuses to apologize after saying Muslim women in burqas look like 'bank robbers'
- Some Tory MPs Are Reportedly Using WhatsApp To Plan For Boris Johnson To Replace Theresa May
- Spain's Intel: Remainers Plan to Assassinate Boris Johnson : Indybay
- Pornhub user posts video of 'dumb British blonde' Boris Johnson on X-rated site
Boris Johnson’s fiancée Carrie Symonds says Sir David Attenborough’s show warning of mass extinction of wildlife left her in TEARS – as she pleads: ‘Everyone should watch this, it’s time to act’ have 355 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at September 14, 2020. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.