While the lockdown ushers in a new normal, ShemarooMe plans to turn this season of staying at home into a filmy “stay-cation” with ShemarooMe Box Office. Indians must be missing the “good old” days of rushing to ticket counters whenever a masala entertainer hit the town or catching the lesser known masterpiece with rave reviews. In these times, visiting the multiplex may be a distant dream, but the multiplex is all set to visit you with ShemarooMe’s latest offering.With Box Office, ShemarooMe brings the globally successful “TVoD” model to Indian consumers. The idea of TVoD (Transactional Video on Demand) is to let viewers select movies they would like to stream from the available list and pay only for the films they watch. TVoD gives users the freedom to purchase specific titles instead of buying the whole bouquet, thereby giving them an option of pay per view. It also proves to be an exciting opportunity for producers, who can now release their films on one of India’s fastest growing video streaming platforms. As more and more of India goes digital, movies, whether massy or classy, conventional or off beat, find an audience in the online world. With… Read full this story
- How To Choose The Best Big Screen TV For You
- How 2D Holography Turned into a Box Office 3D Smash
- Excellent Big Screen TV Entertainment Centers
- Should Your Next Big Screen TV be a Plasma HDTV?
- Add a Touch of French Country Home Decor to Your Office
- Portable Home Decorating: 11 Tips for Creating a Comfortable Home Even When You Move Often
- The Big Work at Home Talk
- Big Advantage Of Home Based Businesses
- Mortgage Loans are the Big Loans that Home Buyers Use to Finance their Homes
- Best Music Moments of the Big Screen
The tadka of big screen now at the comfort of your home! ShemarooMe launches ‘Box Office’. have 306 words, post on www.hindustantimes.com at August 5, 2020. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.