Students work at the animal health clinic in Ngô Xuân Quảng Street in Hà Nội’s Gia Lâm District. — Photo laodong.vn HÀ NỘI — Phạm Xuân Vân, 88, a retired lecturer of the Animal Health Department under Việt Nam National University of Agriculture, has run a charity clinic to examine and treat thousands of pets for free for more than seven years. Vân said the purpose of the clinic, in Ngô Xuân Quảng Street in Hà Nội City’s Gia Lâm District, was to rescue and treat animals for free, including offering veterinary acupuncture and massage for homeless dogs and cats, which she studied in Viet Nam and Cuba. After people heard of the clinic, they started to bring their pets not only from Hà Nội but also nearby provinces for free treatment, she said. Many pets at the clinic, were diagnosed with leg paralysis, metabolic diseases and epilepsy, she said. Therefore, Vân often treated them with veterinary acupuncture and massage to rehabilitate them. However, the method took time. So, the pets had to stay at the clinic for some time until they were fully recovered, she said. The owners only had to provide food for their pets while the medical expenses were free, she added. Love is… Read full this story
- Frustrated dog owner calls for Kmart to stop selling a $5 toy after it 'made his pet suffer excruciating pain and undergo $4000 surgery'
- Pupfluencers: Why do people want their pets to be Instagram famous?
- You get what you pay for! Facebook users share the bizarre art they've spotted in charity shops- including a VERY questionable £1 portrait of the Queen
- Simon Cowell gets the giggles with girlfriend Lauren Silverman at dog charity event in Barbados before doting on his lookalike son Eric, 5
- Not so much a dog's life for Jordan's pampered pets
- Canine Crackdown: No Spanish Police Dogs Allowed at Catalonia Charity Event
- Simon Cowell EXCLUSIVE: Star donates £190,000 of his own money to dog charity but is left red-faced when he suffers a wardrobe malfunction
- Bondi vet spots Walmart's very embarrassing pet blunder on Instagram after supermarket posts a picture of a woman inspecting a dog's eyes
- Constance Wu steps out in floral frock and shades after claims pet rabbit 'destroyed' NYC penthouse she rented
- Do our pets ever really love us – or do they just stick around for the food?
Octogenarian runs charity clinic for pets have 416 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at August 8, 2020. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.