Trying to remember all of the funnies I’ve EVER watched on the internet was like recovering an old hard drive: some of the memories were restored but I’m pretty much left with whatever is on my desktop. The internet is a wild place and I’m glad I’ve lived with it and without it. I’m young enough to be a TikTok convert (just) but I’m old enough to have studied a subject at university called Introduction to E-Marketing where we discussed the pros and cons of taking businesses online. The online world has come a long way and so has content. Here are some of the treasures that I’ve found worthy of a like, a conversation and maybe even a subsequent deep dive. Uncle Roger reviews egg fried rice This video is everything. I have watched it 20-plus times in the last week and I still laugh uncontrollably. I’ve honestly asked so many people: “Have you watched Uncle Roger?” The rumours are true: I am a real conversationalist. Uncle Roger is Nigel Ng, a Malaysian comedian based in the UK, and his reaction video to a BBC Food presenter cooking rice has made its way into every Asian family chat group…. Read full this story
- 5 Things Every Internet Marketer Must Learn From Mail Order To Increase Their Profits Now!
- 10 Romantic Things To Do With Your Spouse
- 10 Basic Things We Miss while Driving Traffic to the Website
- Internet Marketing - Is it For You?
- Work At Home Internet Marketing Business - 3 Common Mistakes
- Internet Paid Surveys - Why the Hoo-Hah About Doing Paid Surveys?
- Joint Venture Secrets for Internet Marketers
- 10 Internet Business Rules to Grow Your Online Income
- How To Choose The Best Internet Marketing Coach
- Internet Home Business Idea - Push a Button and Earn Thousands of Dollars
Lizzy Hoo: the 10 funniest things I have ever seen (on the internet) have 301 words, post on www.theguardian.com at August 5, 2020. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.