ASTON VILLA and Newcastle are reportedly among SIX Premier League clubs hoping to land Liverpool star Rhian Brewster. The 20-year-old impressed after temporarily moving to Swansea in January – helping the Welsh side reach the Championship play-off semi-finals. Goal claim Liverpool have been encouraged by the striker’s progress and believe a loan to a Premier League side would be the ideal next step. Aston Villa are thought to be among the England starlet’s options following failed big-money moves for Wesley and Mbwana Samatta. TRANSFER NEWS LIVE: Breaking news, juicy gossip and the biggest deals Newcastle, Burnley, Brighton and Crystal Palace have all contacted Liverpool over Brewster, as have newly-promoted Fulham. While SunSport previously Sheffield United manager Chris Wilder wants to take him to Bramall Lane to add fresh legs and threat to his forward line.However, the biggest threat to the loan switch is that Jurgen Klopp may opt to keep the England Under-21 ace and use him as cover for his attack. Brewster is currently with Liverpool’s squad at their pre-season training camp in Austria. The England U17 World Cup Winner will feature in the Reds’ behind-closed-doors friendly fixtures this month before Klopp makes a decision on his future. Brewster,… Read full this story
- Liverpool vs Everton, Man City vs Man Utd picked as Premier League TV fixtures announced
- A Quick Premier League Review of Season 08-09
- Why are some of the Premier League's big clubs struggling?
- Who Will Win the Premier League?
- Man Utd urged to raid Aston Villa for three players in January to get 'top five' finish
- Man Utd chiefs think club needs ‘at least’ six signings to catch Liverpool and Man City
- LIVE Transfer Talk: Spurs poised for Isco if Eriksen makes Madrid exit
- Transfer news LIVE: Man Utd deal announced, Messi talks Barcelona exit, Arsenal £21m links
- Liverpool Or Manchester United?
- Transfer Talk: Spurs poised for Isco if Eriksen makes Madrid exit
Aston Villa and Newcastle among SIX Premier League clubs chasing Liverpool striker Rhian Brewster on loan transfer have 315 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at August 18, 2020. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.