Dani Dyer was a firm fan favourite when she took the Love Island crown with then boyfriend, Jack Fincham The romantic pair seemed destined for a long and happy future together after winning the nation’s hearts as they fell in love during the 2018 series of the hit ITV2 show. But less than a year later Dani and pen salesman Jack had broken up and their love story was over. Now, the 24-year-old has revealed she is expecting her first child with on/off boyfriend, Sammy Kimmence, and the pair are “so excited”. Dani said: “Little bubba can't believe you are going to be ours. Me and Sammy are so excited to start this next chapter in our lives, feel so lucky and grateful.” However, for some of the other stars who made it to the final of Love Island, things haven’t been quite so smooth sailing. The hit show has also seen its fair share of weddings and the pitter patter of tiny feet, along with heartbreak and tragedy. Some of the couples who found love of the island have gone the long haul, while others have moved on with new partners. From weddings and babies to breakups and tragedy,… Read full this story
- Crispr Could Revolutionize the Way We Eradicate Invasive Species
- Some of these startups are real, and some are not. You tell us which is which.
- The 50 Best New Board Games
- Lou Reed’s digital remasters once brought him to tears
- Carolyn Hax: Lobbying for immediate-family-only holidays? It's not a fight you'll win.
- China, India grapple with the consequences too many men
- Review: 360fly 4K is a Simple, Rugged 360-Degree Camera for Your Next Adventure
- All the Trees Will Die, and Then So Will You
- What Can Human Mothers (and Everyone Else) Learn from Animal Moms?
- Barbara Bush's work in the '80s and '90s with AIDS patients fondly remembered
What came next for Love Island finalists - from babies to cheating and tragedy have 312 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at July 28, 2020. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.