Lao Cai asked to finalise proposal for construction of Sa Pa Airport A mock-up of Sa Pa Airport in the northern mountainous province of Lao Cai. (Photo: baogiaothong.vn) Deputy Prime Minister Trinh Dinh Dung has urged the People’s Committee of northern Lao Cai province to finalise its proposal for construction of Sa Pa Airport, with opinions of relevant ministries and agencies taken into account. The proposal must be submitted to Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc for review before it would be approved in-principle, Dung said in an official dispatch sent to the Lao Cai People’s Committee on August 3. In 2018, Lao Cai proposed building an airport in Sa Pa resort town at a total cost of nearly 5.8 trillion VND (252 million USD) to the Ministry of Transport. The airport will cover 371ha in Cam Con commune, Bao Yen district. Its construction will last four years under a public-private partnership. Once completed, it will be capable of serving 3 million passengers per year. Located on the economic corridor of Kunming – Lao Cai – Hanoi – Hai Phong, Lao Cai is an economic belt based on trade development among provinces in Southwest China. Currently, the province’s transport system incorporates… Read full this story
- Business newspaper marks 25 years
- Vietnam's floating market struggles to stay above water
- Facebook's news feed changes are latest blow to publishers, brands
- Second Neverworld festival headliners announced
- Justin Timberlake and The Killers to headline V Festival 2014
- Review of the year: A look back at 2017 (May to August)
- ‘Business-friendly’ Budget is welcomed small firms
- Women in Business and Virgin Media partnership the ‘perfect fit'
- Small businesses aim to take centre stage at ‘BEFTAs'
- Here are the lessons we learned in business in East Anglia in 2017
VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES AUGUST 7 have 277 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at July 8, 2020. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.