De Gea made a huge mistake to gift Mason Mount Chelsea’s second goal in their 1-3 FA Cup semi-final victory on Sunday. It is by no means the first time the Spain international has made such a mistake and there have been calls for Solskjaer to leave the 29-year-old out when United face West Ham in the Premier League on Wednesday. Blues book Arsenal FA Cup final after De Gea’s nightmare The United manager was in no mood to disclose whether De Gea will keep his place against the Hammers as United go in search of a victory that would move them into the top four. Fixtures | Results | Points Table Asked if he faces a crucial decision on who will start between the posts at Old Trafford, Solskjaer said during a virtual press conference: “That’s your job to talk about and write about and my job is to prepare a team for West Ham. “We’re not gonna talk about individuals because no one here will feel we put more pressure on them.” He added: “This is not going to become a David de Gea press conference, we’re just going to stick together. David’s mentally strong enough to know… Read full this story
- David De Gea signs new Man Utd contract keeping him at Old Trafford until 2023
- PL Sunday Preview: Wolves, Man United in action; Liverpool host Man City
- German president Frank-Walter uses Berlin Wall anniversary ceremony to launch an attack on Donald Trump border wall and urge the US to be a 'respectful partner'
- Wenger confirms he is ‘not a candidate for Bayern Munich’ but Arsenal legend won’t rule out return to management
- Wenger confirms he’s ‘not a candidate for Bayern Munich’ but Arsenal legend won’t rule out return to management
- 'A celebrity, not a leader': how Vote Leave harnessed the Johnson effect
This is not a David de Gea press conference - Solskjaer won't discuss blundering goalkeeper have 308 words, post on www.mykhel.com at July 21, 2020. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.