As bank deposit interest rates are on the decrease and gold is becoming more and more expensive, idle money is expected to flow into the real estate market. Commercial banks have made many interest rate cuts over the last year, for both short- and long-term deposits. Interest rates are at a 10-year low. As bank deposit interest rates are on the decrease and gold is becoming more and more expensive, idle money is expected to flow into the real estate market. In such conditions, many investors have decided to seek shelter in the real estate market. Su Ngoc Khuong from Savills Vietnam said investors now have many opportunities to buy best real estate products at this moment, because prices are coming closer to the real value. Kim Chi Southern Vietnamese real estate market: emergence of large M&A deals The southern real estate market has witnessed a series of impressive mergers and acquisitions (M&A) deals. This trend is expected to be more vibrant in the near future. Vietnam rises in global real estate transparency index: JLL Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City have contributed to the country’s higher rank in the 2020 index.
- Construction Ministry releases Vietnam's first quarterly real estate market report
- MoC releases first quarterly real estate market report
- Construction ministry releases first quarterly real estate market report
- VN real estate firms issue bonds again
- Real estate market shrugs off impact of demonetisation, RERA, GST
- How declining air quality across India is impacting real estate
- Expo 2020 unlikely to stop Dubai's real estate downward trajectory: S&P
- Foreign investor appetite reaches new level for real estate in Vietnam
- Forget macro cloud, look for silver linings in financials, specialty chemicals and real estate: Nilesh Shah
- Billionaires pour money into Binh Thuan real estate
Is cash flow heading for VN real estate market? have 286 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at July 31, 2020. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.