A first-of-its kind Virtual Real Estate Expo organized by Hindustan Times brought thousands of buyers one step closer to their dream of owning a property of their very own. The five-day event, which was hosted online, saw some of the country’s top names in real estate come together under one virtual roof as a one-stop solution for customers. In these troubled times when site visits are being avoided due to the ongoing pandemic, the expo came as rare opportunity for those looking to invest into real estate. Home buyers got a chance to participate in virtual tours of sample apartments through 360-degree videos and got all the information about the projects at virtual stalls set up by developers, all sitting in the safety of their homes. Also on offer were a range of commercial and retail options, which an increasing number of investors prefer to park their money into as they offer security of investment with appreciation of the capital and a high rate of returns. There is also a sense of pride associated with such ownerships. With a large number of businesses across metros giving up traditional office set-ups to work out of co-working spaces,… Read full this story
- 2018 REAL ESTATE CONFERENCE FOR LOCAL HOME BUYERS AND SELLERS
- 2018’s Most Powerful People in Residential Real Estate
- Real Estate agent goes the extra mile in London taxi
- USAA cutting 265 real estate jobs, including 100+ in San Antonio
- USAA cutting 265 real estate jobs
- Real estate forecasters see cooling housing market in 2019
- Commercial real estate: Catch the first wave, there may not be another!
- Home Listings And Real Estate Ads Are Full Of These Misleading Words
- Titanium Real Estate Network has been selected as Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies in Greater Los Angeles area
- Sale by owner: Website provides DIY model for real estate
Hindustan Times Virtual Real Estate Expo gets thumbs up from prospective buyers! have 296 words, post on www.hindustantimes.com at July 30, 2020. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.