Despite outstanding disbursement of public investment among Vietnam’s localities, HCM City has encountered many difficulties that need to be resolved to accelerate the disbursement of public investment and contribute to recovering economic growth post-COVID-19. Ho Chi Minh City proposed the PM to add Central Square Park and a riverside park to the planning of Thu Thiem New Urban Area Specifically, as of July 15, VND18.8 trillion ($817.39 million) of public investment capital has been disbursed in the city, reaching 45.18 per cent of the assigned plan, higher in both value and disbursement rate than in the same period last year, Phong announced at the meeting between Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc and the leaders of Ho Chi Minh City on July 20. Phong emphasised that under the complexities of the COVID-19 pandemic, Ho Chi Minh City has determined that the disbursement of public investment is the most significant task of 2020 because it will be key to economic recovery under the new normal conditions. “The committee will focus on pushing the disbursement of public investment capital, trying to reach 95 per cent of the annual figure by the end of the year,” Phong said. The leader of Ho Chi Minh City has also proposed the… Read full this story
- Hull City 2018-19 complete player ratings: Every player marked
- Plans to be put forward for £25m Belfast city living scheme
- Iulius Town revives Timisoara city
- New Everton stadium 'will bring 1.4m visitors to city'
- Dunedin-born Firebrand shines light for the city
- City transfer news
- Coventry City 1 Gillingham 0 REPORT: The on the whilst report
- Coventry City 1 Gillingham 0 REPORT: The on the whistle report
- Coventry City 2-0 Bristol Rovers REPORT
- Sainsbury's drop key proposal in new plan for Middlehaven store
HCM City proposes PM to bring breakthrough to key projects have 273 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at July 24, 2020. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.