Press release from the City of Half Moon Bay California: July 28, 2020 Dear Half Moon Bay Community, Good evening. There’s only one small item on the COVID front, but we do have a lot of other important updates from the City, so please read on. COVID-19 Update: San Mateo County remains the only Bay Area county not on the State’s monitoring list. That could change at any time. If and when that does happen, additional sectors will be required to close. We will of course send out a Special eNews should that take place, and include that information on our social media pages. To view the Governor’s order and the State’s watch list, please visit https://covid19.ca.gov. You can see San Mateo County’s health data dashboard here. I know there is a lot of concern and divisiveness in the community regarding whether certain businesses should be open, as well as elements of outdoor recreation. I’d like to take this opportunity to remind everyone that we’re in this together, and we will overcome this pandemic as one community. Please remember to be kind to one another, and practice the protocols – wear your masks, wash your hands, don’t touch your face,… Read full this story
- California Inmate Takes Unlikely Path to Freedom: Podcasting
- The 2020 Jeep Gladiator Is Even Better Than the Wrangler Truck You Dreamed Of
- More than half of young workers in Los Angeles are settling for dead-end jobs
- Kamala Harris announces 2020 run for president
- Halloween Event Guide 2019: Suisun City, North Bay
- Halloween Event Guide 2019: Davis, North Bay
- Westland John Glenn's Joe Moon enters Mr. Basketball conversation
- A Florida man is suing the Miami Beach mayor for his Facebook block list
- All-Electric MINI E Hits LA Auto Show Floor With "Hottest. Deputy Mayor. Ever."
- Seattle's having its fourth-rainiest April since 1894 — with half the month left to go
Half Moon Bay California July 28, 2020 - Letter From Mayor Adam Eisen have 307 words, post on patch.com at July 29, 2020. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.