HCM City has prepared eight three to five-star hotels to serve as paid isolation areas for people entering Vietnam from abroad. The HCM People’s Committee approved the municipal departments of health and tourism on the use of tourism facilities as quarantine sites. The hotels are located in districts 1, 3, 5 and 7 and Tan Binh District with 1,500 rooms. The Department of Health is responsible for guiding pandemic prevention and control regulations for the hotels and co-operating with concerned agencies on the facilities. HCM City has decided to provide Covid-19 tests for all local residents who have returned to the southern metro from the central city of Danang since July 1 following the pandemic outbreak. The returnees also have to make health declarations and isolate themselves at home. Anyone who has suspected symptoms have to be medically monitored as regulated.
- The 15 most underrated foodie cities in the US
- 10 Chic Hotels Below RM350 That Will Make You See India In A New Light
- ‘Transform farms as learning, tourism sites’
- COA disallows P234-M advance lease paid by Pagcor
- These 9 entrepreneurs were paid $100,000 to drop out of college — here’s what they’re up to today
- 10 cities where you can afford to stay in a 5-star hotel
- New technologies help travelers lower hotel prices
- The 25 best hotels in the world, according to travelers
- Seda to open seventh location in Bacolod City
- Hotels are giving housekeepers ‘panic buttons’ they can use if they feel threatened by a guest
Eight hotels in HCM City serve as paid quarantine sites have 236 words, post on dtinews.vn at July 28, 2020. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.