Minister of Information and Communications Nguyễn Mạnh Hùng (left) looks at digital technologies on display. — File Photo HÀ NỘI — The COVID-19 pandemic was offering a once-in-a-century opportunity for Việt Nam to boost digital transformation on a national scale, Minister of Information and Communications Nguyễn Mạnh Hùng said at the ministry’s conference on Monday. Hùng spoke at a conference reviewing results in the first half of the year and setting orientations for the second half, saying that Việt Nam had a significant advantage in digital transformation, given a large number of strong information technology and telecommunications companies. “It’s time to invest heavily in digital transformation, promoting the development of digital technology companies in Việt Nam for the country to create breakthroughs,” Hùng said. He urged ICT companies to focus on developing the domestic market which had a population of 100 million, stressing that the domestic market was a ground for companies to go global. The ICT sector must also contribute to developing an autonomous economy. The pandemic also provided opportunities to invest in healthcare and promote the use of digital technology in the healthcare sector. Hùng urged firms to apply new management models and new business models based on the… Read full this story
- Partner collaboration: where the digital transformation battleground is won
- Why taking a human-centric approach is needed for digital transformation
- San Jose Sharks: Fan experience, community, and technology (but don't call it digital transformation)
- Digital transformation is like changing a tire while driving. Challenging… but possible.
- The ROI-boosting digital marketing concept you’ve never heard of
- Formula One boosts digital revenue
- Delivering technology in the 21st Century – a podcast Series led by Rory Choudhuri
- Unlock the Digital Workplace of the Future at VMworld 2018 Europe
- Digital Marketing Conference Calendar 2018: 250+ Events Across the Globe, Updated
- How to Boost Your Business Using Facebook Local Search
COVID-19 a once-in-a-century opportunity to boost digital transformation have 314 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at July 7, 2020. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.