A suspected case of bubonic plague was reported in a city in northern China on Sunday. Bayannur, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, announced a level III warning of plague prevention and control, state-run People’s Daily Online reported.The suspected bubonic plague case was reported on Saturday by a hospital in Bayannur. The local health authority announced that the warning period will continue until the end of 2020.While it is unclear how the plague spread, the alert asks people to immediately report any sick or dead marmot (large and heavy rodents that resemble squirrels).Close “At present, there is a risk of a human plague epidemic spreading in this city. The public should improve its self-protection awareness and ability, and report abnormal health conditions promptly,” news agency PTI said quoting a local health authority. related news Coronavirus India News LIVE Updates: Delhi’s COVID-19 tally rises to 1.1 lakh US rejects China’s claims in South China Sea, adding to tensions ‘Lord Ram is Nepali, not Indian’: Nepal PM KP Sharma Oli stirs up a hornet’s nest On July 1, state-run Xinhua news agency said that two suspected cases of bubonic plague reported in Khovd province in western Mongolia have been confirmed by lab test results. The confirmed… Read full this story
- Medieval European plague genomes hint at Black Death’s travels
- Bubonic Plague: Terrified Tourists Quarantined After 'Black Death' Outbreak in Mongolia
- Who is Chloe Ayling? What happened to the former Celebrity Big Brother 2018 contestant and model kidnapped by the Black Death group
- Who is Chloe Ayling’s kidnapper Lukasz Herba, where is he now and what is the Black Death gang?
- Bubonic Plague: Eating Raw Marmot Kidneys Caused Black Death of Couple in Mongolia, Official Confirms
- Last Call for the Death Stranding PS4 Pro and Collector's Edition
- Black and white and dread all over: Chronicle covers from almost apocalypses
- A single strain of the plague may be behind 7 centuries of deadly outbreaks
- Researchers find just two plague strains wiped out 30%-60% of Europe
- Satellite images reveal China is destroying Muslim graveyards where generations of Uighur families are buried and replacing them with car parks and playgrounds 'to eradicate the ethnic group's identity'
Bubonic plague in China: All you need to know about 'black death' have 354 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at July 6, 2020. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.