Earlier today, NBC reported that Google confirmed it financially blacklisted two sites known for criticism of the left: conservative commentary site the Federalist and alternative news site ZeroHedge. Following its publication, NBC amended its article to state that the Federalist has been "warned" by Google of imminent blacklisting from its Google Ads service due to "policy violations" in its comments section. ZeroHedge is also working with Google to resolve its blacklisting, which is also based on its comments section. If the Federalist fails to remedy what Google considers to be violations in its comments section, both websites will now be unable to generate advertising revenue using Google Ads, by far the most important service for any website trying to generate digital advertising revenue. In a comment to Breitbart News, the Federalist confirmed it has not been blacklisted and is working with Google to resolve any issues. In a seperate comment, ZeroHedge also stated it is working with the tech giant. Google took action after it was contacted by agenda-driven journalists at NBC, who presented the company with research from a leftist nonprofit, the Center for Countering Digital Hate, that smears a number of conservative websites including Breitbart News, and calls… Read full this story
- POLITICO Brussels Playbook, presented by Google: Summit frenzy — Merkel’s leadership — No Brexit shortcut
- Chelsea put stadium plans on hold because of 'unfavourable financial conditions'
- Gary Neville: Salford City co-owner hits back at Motherwell comments
- How to futureproof your kids
- How to futureproof your kids – the physical health timebomb
- POLITICO London Playbook: Last day of term — Olly wobbles — Farewell the Daily Politics
- Dunsfold Park planning application has been approved
- POLITICO London Playbook: DD-Day for Brexit — Cam-back Kid — RIP Mary Wilson
- When Rio Tinto Met China’s Iron Hand
- POLITICO London Playbook: Take out the trash — Border this yet? — Dom makes his debut
Report: Google Financially Blacklists ZeroHedge, Threatens the Federalist over Comment Sections have 301 words, post on www.breitbart.com at June 16, 2020. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.