MEGHAN Markle and Prince Harry have allegedly “personally thanked a fan” who helped raise £40k for charity with “Archie Day” in an emotional phone call. Ahead of Archie’s first birthday last month, royal fans created the #ArchieDay social media campaign to raise money for vulnerable children affected by the coronavirus crisis. The proceeds were then donated to charities based in countries the couple hold dear – including the UK, South Africa, Canada and the US. And now Meghan Markle and Prince Harry have allegedly reached out to one of the fans who organised the campaign in their son’s name. Posting on Twitter last night, royal fan Dani Trin claimed: “As you all know, a while ago I was contacted by Harry and Meghan’s team, via email, to chat about this virtual community that has been growing over the years and more specifically about our many charitable endeavours conducted in their honour. “During my Zoom meeting with the Sussexes’ team, I was asked for my phone number and days later, I got a call from Meghan and Harry themselves.”The royal fan claimed the couple wanted to personally thank her for her role in the #ArchieDay celebration. She continued: “This was a… Read full this story
- Madame Tussauds Majorly Shades Meghan Markle, Prince Harry And Their Wax Figures
- Meghan Markle, Prince Harry share 2019 family highlights
- Meghan Markle, Prince Harry Share Birthday Message for Kate Middleton After Stepping Back From Royal Duties
- Royal news: The Queen, Meghan Markle, Prince Harry, baby Archie and Zara Tindall
- Meghan Markle, Prince Harry step back from royal duties as fans react: 'Suits reboot coming soon'
- Queen issues statement on Meghan Markle, Prince Harry after family talks, agrees to part-time move to Canada
- Meghan Markle, Prince Harry’s ‘Megxit’: Is Queen Elizabeth partly to blame for royal crisis?
- Meghan Markle, Prince Harry: A look back at the Duke and Duchess of Sussex over the years
- Buckingham Palace responds to Meghan Markle, Prince Harry's exit: 'These are complicated issues'
- Meghan Markle & Prince Harry gain nearly half a MILLION followers after royal family split & could overtake Kate & Wills
Meghan Markle & Prince Harry make ‘emotional phone call’ to personally thank fan for raising £40k with ‘Archie Day’ have 343 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at June 12, 2020. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.