Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut has condemned the brutal Chinese attack on the Indian army, and urged everyone to actively participate in the ‘Boycott China’ campaign as a contribution to the country’s efforts in becoming ‘Aatmanirbhar.’ Kangana Ranaut lashes Out at China & Prompts #अब_चीनी_बंद; Watch Video |FilmiBeat In an Instagram video, the Manikarnika star is seen saying that it’s the nation’s duty to stand united against China, especially after the violent India-China LAC clash, which took place at Galwan Valley in Ladakh, earlier this month. Have a look. View this post on Instagram “We have to stand together, unite, and collectively fight this war against China!” #अब_चीनी_बंद A post shared by Kangana Ranaut (@team_kangana_ranaut) on Jun 26, 2020 at 9:06pm PDT Unity Is Strength Kangana’s team uploaded the video on her behalf on her Instagram page and wrote, “We have to stand together, unite, and collectively fight this war against China!” #अब_चीनी_बंद.” Kangana Says China Has Inflicted Pain Upon Us By Setting Its Greedy Eyes On Ladakh In the video, Kangana is seen saying, “Agar koi humaare haath se humari ungliyaan kaatne ki koshish kare.. ya humari bhujaaon se humaari hatheli kaatne ki koshish kare.. toh kis tarah ka kashth… Read full this story
- Ekta Kapoor's Balaji Telefilms Apologises For Kangana Ranaut's Spat With Reporter
- Hong Kong Protesters Boycott ‘Ip Man 4’ for Donnie Yen and Producer's Pro-Beijing Stance
- Amazon Isn't Whole Foods' Enemy, It Might Be The Company's Savior
- Bhumi Pednekar: Playing a city girl will come naturally to me
- Norwegian author, who accused Kevin Spacey of sexual misconduct, commits suicide
- China made dual seat fighter jets rolled out by Pakistan
- Transcript: Barbara Slavin talks Iran with Michael Morell on "Intelligence Matters"
- Bokhari: Revenues, Relevance and Trust Dwindling, Old Media has Declared War on New Media
- Ukraine crisis: Kerry says Russia 'hiding hand behind falsehoods'
- 2019 is the year tech couldn't stop screwing up
Kangana Ranaut Urges Everyone To Boycott Chinese Products: We Cannot Let Our Enemies Be Successful have 307 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at June 27, 2020. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.