Former Vice President Joe Biden has a 13-point lead over incumbent President Donald Trump ahead of November’s election, according to a new national poll. The Democratic presidential candidate’s lead, with 48 percent of those asked backing Biden and 35 Trump, is his biggest yet recorded by Reuters/Ipsos. It coincided with the poll showing the lowest approval rating for Trump since November, with 57 percent disapproving of his performance as president and 38 approving. Get your unlimited Newsweek trial > The Reuters/Ipsos poll was conducted online with respondents throughout the U.S. between June 10 and 16. Responses were garnered from 4,426 American adults, with 2,047 Democrats and 1,593 Republicans among them, while the poll had a credibility interval of plus or minus 2 percent. Polling has largely given Biden the lead in recent months, with Real Clear Politics’ average ahead of the Reuters/Ipsos poll giving him an advantage of 8.1 points. A poll from CNN last month gave Biden a slightly greater lead than the Reuters/Ipsos survey, at 14 percent. Get your unlimited Newsweek trial > In this, 1,125 registered voters were asked who they would vote for, between June 2 and 5, with 55 percent stating Biden and 41 Trump…. Read full this story
- Donald Trump polls a lot better online than in phone interviews
- , Today: Things Get Unexpectedly Tense Between Megyn Kelly and Joe Biden
- Poll: Whose Fault Is It that Ben Carson is Pulling Ahead of Donald Trump in the Polls?
- Donald Trump Dreams About Joe Biden
- Joe Biden Thinks Donald Trump Is Literally Too Stupid to Know What He's Doing
- Joe Biden Demands Donald Trump Release Chris Christie Back Into the Wilds of New Jersey
- White House aide who listened to Donald Trump speak to Ukraine's president REFUSES to turn up to give evidence to inquiry
- Wistful President Obama Thinks Campaigning Against Donald Trump Would've Been 'Fun'
- Joe Biden Is Maybe, Perhaps Running for President in 2020?
- Check Out These Prankster Joe Biden Memes And Smile Through Your Tears
Joe Biden Enjoys Widest 2020 Lead Over Donald Trump Yet: Poll have 313 words, post on www.newsweek.com at June 17, 2020. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.