This briefing has ended. Read more about President Trump's Tulsa rally . Here's what you need to know: Trump's campaign revival sputters as he holds grievance-filled rally. An enthusiastic but smaller-than-expected crowd greeted the president. Fact-check: Trump says protesters in Tulsa 'were very violent.' Fact-check: Trump misleads on military spending, Covid-19 testing. Rally workers test positive as Trump supporters gather in Tulsa. 'I will not live in fear.' Most rally-goers decline to wear masks. Black leaders in Tulsa called for the mayor to cancel Trump's rally. Trump's campaign revival sputters as he holds grievance-filled rally. President Trump's bid to revive his re-election campaign was off to a rambling start on Saturday night as a far smaller crowd than expected turned out in Tulsa, Okla., for his first rally in months. For almost two hours, he rehashed familiar, grievance-filled themes, demonizing the media and "radical'' Democrats while bragging about his response to the coronavirus pandemic, even though his administration's faltering management of the crisis has been widely criticized. Mr. Trump, appearing in one of his political strongholds from 2016, had hoped that the rally would amount to a self-described "comeback" after politically bruising months. Instead, the event only raised questions about… Read full this story
- Will Donald Trump Try to Take His Act to TikTok?
- Gloating on Parler over DC Violence as Trump Tries to Calm Mob He Unleashed
- Kathy Griffin Says Trump 'Trying to Ruin My Life,' Career Over After Severed Head Picture
- "I Thought I Was Going To Die": A Crowd Of Trump Supporters Attacked A Black Woman
- Trump says he’ll campaign AGAINST Georgia’s GOP Gov and pressures VP Pence to ‘come through’ and help him stay in office
- As Trump pursues an electoral do-over, should Biden pick Obama as AG?
- Trump demands Mike Pence 'come through for us' when Congress certifies election as he rallies for Kelly Loeffler and David Perdue in must-win Senate race and unleashes revenge against Gov. Kemp saying he'll campaign against him in 2022
- Trump supporters storm Congress as Pence and lawmakers run for safety: Mob smashes through police barriers and wall of tear gas to stop Biden's victory being certified - after President told them to march on the Capitol to 'stop the steal'
- 'I won't betray my oath': Pence publicly DEFIES Trump's demand to block Biden's confirmation after President declares war on his own 'weak' party at DC rally
- Trump calls his Capitol mob 'GREAT PATRIOTS' and claims they rioted because election was 'viciously stolen' - then tells them 'Go home with love. Remember this day forever!' as Twitter locks his account for 12 hours
Crowd Is Sparse as Trump Tries to Reignite Campaign have 451 words, post on www.nytimes.com at June 20, 2020. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.