Bollywood’s power couple Amitabh Bachchan and Jaya Bachchan complete 47 years of marital bliss today (June 3, 2020). On this special occasion, the superstar walked down the memory lane and shared some throwback pictures from his wedding day. Big B also made a revelation that his father Harivansh Rai Bachchan, opposed the two of them going for a foreign trip before marriage, so they tied the knot first. In the pictures shared by Amitabh, the actor is seen putting the vermilion on Jaya’s forehead while performing the wedding puja. We must say, Amitabh Bachchan looks quite handsome in a sherwani, and Jaya makes up for a pretty bride in red. Amitabh Bachchan Reveals The Story Behind His Marriage With Jaya Bachchan The actor wrote on social media, “47 years .. today .. June 3, 1973. Had decided if Zanjeer would succeed, we would along with a few friends go to London for the first time .. My Father asked who you going with? When i told him who , he said you must marry her before you go .. else you don’t go .. I obeyed (sic).” The Wedding Day Earlier, in one of his blogs, the superstar had opened… Read full this story
- Amitabh Bachchan celebrates 47 years of Zanjeer, talks about no schedule syndrome amid lockdown
- Amitabh Bachchan Celebrates 42 Years Of Don; Remembers Producer Nariman Irani
- Amitabh Bachchan Blows Everybody's Mind; Says Your Age + Your Year Of Birth, Every Person Is = 2020
- Amitabh Bachchan celebrates 12 years of Bhoothnath with eerie story about film: ‘Someone just noticed something amazing’
- Netizens Troll Navya Naveli Nanda! Amitabh Bachchan’s Revelation About Her Graduation Gown Draws Ire
- Amitabh Bachchan Celebrates 12 Years Of Bhoothnath; Shares Mysterious Incident About The Film
- Amitabh Bachchan Celebrates 12 Years Of Bhoothnath; Shares Mysterious Incident About Film
- Amitabh Bachchan brings little Abhishek and Shweta on stage in major throwback video from 1981, watch
- Amitabh Bachchan celebrates 47 years of his iconic film 'Zanjeer'!
- Amitabh Bachchan shares pictures of flowers; fans connect it to his iconic song from ‘Silsila’ with Rekha
Anniversary Special: Amitabh Bachchan Reveals The Story Behind His Marriage With Jaya Bachchan! have 339 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at June 3, 2020. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.