close Video White House says President Trump will sign executive order on social media This is a rush transcript from “Special Report” May 27, 2020. This copy may not be in its final form and may be updated. BRET BAIER, FOX NEWS ANCHOR: I haven’t checked my ears after that one. All right, thanks, Dana. Good evening. I’m Bret Baier. Breaking tonight, we are following several major stories within the last 10 minutes. The U.S. has officially eclipsed the 100,000-death mark due to the coronavirus. That’s according to numbers from Johns Hopkins University. We’ll have more on the pandemic shortly. President Trump is threatening to regulate or even shut down social media companies he feels are out to get him, and conservatives will bring you that story. Plus, tensions are growing in Minneapolis tonight, following the death of an African American man, shortly after he was arrested and restrained by a police officer. We begin though with the postponement of the first manned space flight from American soil in almost a decade. Today’s liftoff of the SpaceX rocket with two astronauts aboard was supposed to be the first time ever a private company has staged such a mission. We have… Read full this story
- Conspiracy theorist attorney Sidney Powell meets Trump in White House for the SECOND time in 48 hours 'to pitch plan to use executive order to seize voting machines for inspection'
- Trump says John Bolton will have a 'really big price to pay' for releasing classified information in his tell-all White House book after judge allowed its release but warned the ex-NSC adviser has 'gambled' with national security
- Biden tears into Trump for refusing to accept the 'will of the people', calls his 'extreme' fraud claims an 'assault on democracy', says he won by a landslide and tells US 'it's time to turn the page'
- Reality bites for Republicans as senators FINALLY admit Joe Biden is president-elect - but Lindsey Graham says there is still 'a very narrow path' for Donald Trump to stay president
- Tackling disinformation is national security issue says former NSA general counsel
- Here's Where Trump and Biden Stand on 25 Major Issues
- COVID-19, Border Wall & Economic Stall: How Have Trump's Domestic Politics Fared in His Four Years?
- Pentagon sees flurry of resignations after Trump ousts secretary
- Veto and vanish! Christmas crisis for Congress as Trump rejects must-pass Defense bill and then flies to Mar-a-Lago: President refuses to sign act that would abolish Confederate names on bases - and say he might veto COVID relief too
- What Does Mike Pence Believe and What Would a President Pence Do?
White House says President Trump will sign executive order on social media have 427 words, post on www.foxnews.com at May 28, 2020. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.