Tourism Vietnam unlikely to reopen to international tourists on July 1 By Dao Loan Thursday, May 28, 2020,14:52 (GMT+7) Vietnam unlikely to reopen to international tourists on July 1By Dao Loan Foreign tourists visit HCMC before the outbreak of Covid-19 – PHOTO: DAO LOAN HCMC – Many tour operators and international travel websites seem to have a misunderstanding that the just-issued Resolution 79/NQ-CP on e-visas for 80 countries and territories will lead to the reopening of international travel from early July. The Vietnamese Government on May 25 issued the resolution listing 80 countries and territories whose citizens would apply for e-visas to Vietnam from July 1. But this resolution does not mean foreign nationals can travel to Vietnam from early July as the Covid-19-induced ban on international commercial flights remains in force. “Representatives of TripAdvisor have contacted us to ask whether Vietnam’s tourism market will reopen for international tourists from July 1,” said Nguyen Son Thuy, director of Indochina Unique Tourist. Speaking to The Saigon Times, a representative of the Vietnam National Administration of Tourism (VNAT) stated that Resolution 79/NQ-CP is not related to the reopening of the international tourism market in Vietnam. Vietnam had piloted e-visas a while ago, but the new regulations were… Read full this story
- Policy reform is key to unlock Vietnam's M&A future
- Fourth of July International Terrorists; Is America Safe?
- The United States Can Never Win the War on International Terrorism?
- Buddha Says the USA Cannot Defeat International Terrorism? WTF
- Osama bin Laden Type International Terrorist Attack in Egypt
- Ba Na Hills turns Vietnam into emerging leisure tourism destination
- Vietnam Casinos
- The Beaches of Vietnam
- Pedestrian Safety Concerns In Vietnam
- Business and Market Overview on Vietnam
Vietnam unlikely to reopen to international tourists on July 1 have 285 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at May 28, 2020. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.