The race will be run as a collaboration between the World Endurance Championship, Le Mans organisers the Automobile Club de l’Ouest and Motorsport Games.This will mark the return of the Penske name to Le Mans, albeit on rFactor 2, for the first time since the 1971 edition of the race.Team owner Roger Penske has previously expressed his interest in a possible real-life return to Le Mans upon the introduction of the LMDh cars alongside the Le Mans Hypercars tentatively set for 2022. Penske is one of 30 prototype entries that will use the Oreca 07 LMP2 car and it will be joined by a trio of cars from the reigning Le Mans winners, LMP1 outfit Toyota Gazoo Racing. Privateer LMP1 team Rebellion, which will bow out of all-motorsport following this year’s Le Mans 24 Hours, will enter four LMP2 cars in partnership with Williams Esports.Each entry will run a minimum of two professional drivers with an FIA international license, and a maximum of two sim racers in its team.It is expected that the Rebellion-Williams tie-up will see sim racers from the Williams stable race alongside Rebellion’s LMP1 drivers. The ByKolles LMP1 team, which has sat out the entirety of the… Read full this story
- Twelve Times The Terror: A Report From Exhumed Films’ 12th Annual 24-Hour Horror Thon
- 'Spider-Man: Far From Home' Trailer Breaks Sony's Record for Most YouTube Views in 24 Hours
- 24 Hour Fitness employee arrested for setting fire at fitness center
- Father reveals that his autistic teenage daughter is locked in a 'cell' 24 hours a day with no physical contact and fed 'like a vicious dog' as he says 'she's not an animal'
- When is 24 Hours In A&E on Channel 4 tonight, where is St George’s Hospital and what’s the series about?
- Fantastic Fest Review: OPEN 24 HOURS Has Delusions
- Where is St George’s Hospital from 24 Hours in A&E and when is it on Channel 4 tonight?
- 24 hours in Cambodia, Siem Reap and Angkor Wat Photo Tips
- Spider-Man: Far From Home Trailer Broke Sony’s 24-Hour View Record
- 24 Hours of L.L. Bean
Team Penske among 50 entries for virtual Le Mans 24 Hours have 361 words, post on www.motorsport.com at May 23, 2020. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.