MANILA: The number of COVID-19 cases in the Philippines has passed the 12,000 mark, and more than 800 people have now died, the health ministry said on Friday (May 15). In a bulletin, the ministry reported 16 more coronavirus deaths, bringing the total to 806. It recorded 215 additional infections, increasing the total tally to 12,091. But 123 more patients have recovered, bringing total recoveries to 2,460. BOOKMARK THIS: Our comprehensive coverage of the coronavirus outbreak and its developments Download our app or subscribe to our Telegram channel for the latest updates on the coronavirus outbreak: https://cna.asia/telegram
- COVID-19 cases in Vietnam pass 800 mark
- Coronavirus infection rates are rising in ALL age groups under 65, Public Health England data shows with biggest surge in under-fives which 'should be watched very carefully'
- Spanish police break up a coronavirus infection party intended to deliberately spread the virus as fears of a resurgence on the continent grow amid quickly rising cases in France and Holland
- Philippines confirms 3,462 more coronavirus cases, nine deaths
- Coronavirus infections did fall continually after lockdown was eased, new study shows
- Coronavirus infections up 63% in a fortnight with 4,900 cases every day, Boris Johnson warns
- 'High-risk' Antwerp battles to control surge in coronavirus infections
- Eli Lilly launches late-stage trial of antibody drug to prevent coronavirus infection in thousands of US nursing home residents and staff
- Covid-19: Vietnam reports 16 new domestic infections, one death
- Paris imposes mandatory face masks amid rising coronavirus infections
Philippines' coronavirus infections top 12,000, deaths pass 800 mark have 224 words, post on www.channelnewsasia.com at May 15, 2020. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.