Nation People’s Procuracy urges deeper investigation in illegal public land lease case The Saigon Times Friday, May 29, 2020,10:52 (GMT+7) People’s Procuracy urges deeper investigation in illegal public land lease caseThe Saigon Times The roughly 5,000-square-meter land lot at 8-12 Le Duan Boulevard, District 1 is temporarily used as a parking lot – PHOTO: VGP HCMC – The Supreme People’s Procuracy of Vietnam asked for continued investigation into a case involving former HCMC vice chairman Nguyen Thanh Tai, who was charged with illegally leasing public land, and returned the case file to the Ministry of Public Security. The Supreme People’s Procuracy had earlier returned the file requesting a closer look into the violations committed by Tai’s accomplices and, this time, into the consequences of the case. Tai was prosecuted and detained in late 2018 for his alleged involvement with illegal leases and the transfer of nearly 5,000 square meters of land in HCMC’s central business district. His accomplices, Nguyen Hoai Nam, former secretary of the District 2 Party Committee; Dao Anh Kiet, former director of the HCMC Department of Natural Resources and Environment; Truong Van Ut, ex-deputy head of the Land Management Division at the department; and Le Thi Thanh Thuy, chairwoman of May… Read full this story
- COVID-19 In Pennsylvania: State Health Leaders Urge Cooperation With Contact Tracers As Coronavirus Cases Surge
- SIT receives over 150 suggestions from public
- Black people are almost twice as likely to die from Covid-19 as white people, finds study commissioned by Sadiq Khan
- Social activist’s land grabbed in Kothrud
- We Still Don’t Know The Full Extent Of How This Wave Of The Coronavirus Is Impacting People Of Color
- The candidates who could end up prosecuting Trump weigh in on New York's criminal investigation
- City Hall corruption case: What’s next for S.F. City Administrator Naomi Kelly?
- Georgia's GOP secretary of state says he has already investigated 'bombshell' video Rudy Giuliani claimed proves voting fraud and says it shows nothing out of the ordinary
- Drugs cases: Two officials face departmental inquiry after NCB court setback
- Baton Rouge Metro Council urges AG's office to swiftly conclude Alton Sterling investigation
People's Procuracy urges deeper investigation in illegal public land lease case have 346 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at May 29, 2020. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.