Nation People’s Procuracy urges deeper investigation in illegal public land lease case The Saigon Times Friday, May 29, 2020,10:52 (GMT+7) People’s Procuracy urges deeper investigation in illegal public land lease caseThe Saigon Times The roughly 5,000-square-meter land lot at 8-12 Le Duan Boulevard, District 1 is temporarily used as a parking lot – PHOTO: VGP HCMC – The Supreme People’s Procuracy of Vietnam asked for continued investigation into a case involving former HCMC vice chairman Nguyen Thanh Tai, who was charged with illegally leasing public land, and returned the case file to the Ministry of Public Security. The Supreme People’s Procuracy had earlier returned the file requesting a closer look into the violations committed by Tai’s accomplices and, this time, into the consequences of the case. Tai was prosecuted and detained in late 2018 for his alleged involvement with illegal leases and the transfer of nearly 5,000 square meters of land in HCMC’s central business district. His accomplices, Nguyen Hoai Nam, former secretary of the District 2 Party Committee; Dao Anh Kiet, former director of the HCMC Department of Natural Resources and Environment; Truong Van Ut, ex-deputy head of the Land Management Division at the department; and Le Thi Thanh Thuy, chairwoman of May… Read full this story
- Trump wants to put a rightwing zealot in charge of public land. Here's why it matters
- ED files second supplementary chargesheet in Manesar land scam case
- Suspected South American drug plane bursts into flames after illegal highway landing in Mexico
- Cummings' Purported COVID-19 Lockdown Breach Warrants ‘Thorough Investigation’ - Ex-Chief Prosecutor
- Former CPS chief prosecutor Nazir Afzal urges Scotland Yard to 'thoroughly' investigate Dominic Cummings' trip from London to Durham
- Disha Salian's Family Releases Statement, Requests People To Not Spread Fake News
- Malappuram records 32 cases
- DUMB and bass! Mindless mob dance and inhale hippy crack at illegal woodland rave in middle of lockdown
- Coronavirus: WHO calls for vaccine to be shared 'for public good'
- Kew’s tree library leads hi-tech war on illegal logging
People's Procuracy urges deeper investigation in illegal public land lease case have 338 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at May 29, 2020. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.