Nadine Hills is a single mum struggling to make ends meet. Bringing up four-year-old Morgan on her own means working full-time is impossible for the hairdresser, who can only work one day a week. Nadine lives in a tiny flat in Portsmouth and dreams of having her own salon, but is drowning in serious debt and relies on benefits to survive. The worried mum has just £86-a-week disposable income for food and any extra treats or costs, but confesses to having “champagne taste on a lemonade budget”. Nadine gets a taste of the high life when she swaps home, budgets and life with a millionaire family alongside her friend Alex. However, she makes a tear-jerking discovery behind the luxury furniture, expensive clothes and flash cars. Katy Bobbins was a misbehaving kid at school who was told she would never make anything of her life. After leaving home with nothing at the age of 16, Katy became a nail technician and met love of her life Paul Bate. With the help of her marketing graduate husband, Katy started up a hugely successful beauty clinic in East Sussex. The permanent makeup artist now has a turnover approaching half a million pounds a… Read full this story
- Woman who announced on live TV she was going to Dignitas clinic finds life-changing drug for cystic fibrosis
- Rich House Poor House mum in tears as lost engagement ring is replaced after sacrifice
- I feared I’d never become a mum… until my sister-in-law had my baby
- Distressing footage emerges of a mum, 23, desperately pleading with her daughter's father - before he was accused of 'sacrificing' their baby in a crime that's shocked Australia
- Mum-of-three who was made redundant due to coronavirus surviving on just £100 a month
- Coronavirus: Double drama for mum who was in labour as lockdown announced
- Mum's mad mission to find me a father: She was six when her father died. Now, in a poignant new memoir, filmmaker SARAH ASPINALL describes her mother's eccentric global odyssey to find a new 'Daddy Man'
- Grace Millane's Tinder date killer appeals life sentence saying it was too harsh
- How a stressed mum of baby twins survived the coronavirus pandemic by making thousands of dollars from gaming the stock market - as she shares her tips to earn cash
- Majority of Brits fear burnout juggling seven different life 'roles'
Penniless mum given life-changing offer after tear-jerking discovery about millionaire have 382 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at May 3, 2020. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.