Novak Djokovic has been spotted in Marbella after returning to training on Monday amid the ongoing coronavirus crisis. The tennis pro, 32, went shirtless as he ventured out following the relaxation of Spanish lockdown laws, which now allow ‘high performance’ athletes to train outdoors at any time. The world number one looked delighted to be getting back to work, holding his kit in one hand as he prepared for a busy day. Back to work: Novak Djokovic has been spotted in Marbella after returning to training on Monday amid the ongoing coronavirus crisis Djokovic sported a pair of green shorts, carrying two pairs of trainers in his hand as he headed to the slopes of Puente Romano. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Victoria Beckham begins ‘another week working from home’…… John Legend hits out at President Donald Trump and says he’s… Cara Delevingne strikes a series of bold poses in cycling… ‘I was raised by society to dream of my wedding… but I… Share this article Share 39 shares The sports ace showed no sign of having relaxed his training, displaying his abs in his workout kit. Djokovic recently said he initially struggled to cope with the uncertainty surrounding when… Read full this story
- Djokovic destroys Fritz in Madrid Open as Osaka fights on
- Djokovic and Federer cruise into Dubai quarter-finals with straight-sets wins
- Struggling Djokovic crashes out of Australian Open
- Vietnamese tennis ace remains sole country rep in ATP ranking
- Federer in favor of prize money boost in "lower ranks"
- The Nadal, Federer, Serena questions that will shape the claycourt season
- Del Potro beats Isner, ends American hopes to reach third US Open semi final
- EVENTS SCHEDULED FOR MARCH 20-31 (daily updated)
- Enhancing companies’ production
- Emboldened by Obama, Myanmar maps out reforms
Novak Djokovic goes shirtless in Marbella as he returns to tennis training after Spanish government relaxed coronavirus lockdown rules for athletes have 284 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at May 4, 2020. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.