The FPT Telecom Data Center, covering an area of 10,000 square meters, and is expected complete construction in 305 days.The center will serve as a modern data storage facility with a high level of security for thousands of domestic and foreign enterprises and organizations.This will be the first data center in Vietnam to have the Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) certification. The center will use the latest Diesel Rotary Uninterruptible Power Supply (DRUPS) technology that is being applied at data centers around the world, which contributes to environmental protection and ensures high reliability for the cloud computing systems.”Digital transformation has been occurring not only in Vietnam but also around the world. The need to bring systems and applications onto the cloud is rising. Therefore, we need to have big data centers with high standards, ensuring system and data security as well as being able to compete with “big companies” such as Microsoft, Google and Amazon,” said Hoang Nam Tien, Chairman of FPT Telecom.A strong cloud platform is the basic infrastructure for digital transformation of businesses and economies. According to global consultancy firm Gatner, by 2020, the size of global cloud computing industry in infrastructure as a service (IAAS)… Read full this story
- Full transcript of "Face the Nation" on May 2, 2021
- Biden announces 'National Month of Action' -- that could include free beer -- to get more Americans vaccinated by July 4
- Disturbing comment about ‘Natives’ led to career using telecommunications to benefit First Nations
- 2012 Wildfire Season Hits 2nd-Largest Area Since 1960s
- Will the U.S. Open Show That Big Events Can Return to New York?
- Trump Administration Finalizes Plan to Open Arctic Refuge to Drilling
- Xinhua Headlines-Xi Focus: Xi leads China's open economy as consumer expo opens
- Why is the world’s largest COVID-19 vaccine campaign faltering?
- No data fudging in UP: Yogi Adityanath
- Randi Weingarten, teachers union president, calls for full reopening of schools next academic year
Nation's largest data center to open next year have 316 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at May 8, 2020. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.