Breaking News TMZ/Getty 7:04 AM PT — 5/14 — Some good news … Khabib’s father is out of his coma and has regained consciousness after undergoing heart surgery in Moscow, according to reports. Nurmagomedov family friend Ramazan Rabadanov went on Russian TV and said Abdulmanap has been upgraded to “serious but stable condition” following the procedure. Abdulmanap is still not speaking — but the fact he’s up and alert is a great sign. 3:27 PM PT — Conor McGregor is sending positive vibes to Khabib’s family … tweeting out his support and saying he’s praying for the Nurmagomedovs. “Praying for the recovery of Abdulmanap Nurmagomedov,” Conor tweeted. “A man responsible for more World champions, across multiple fighting disciplines, than we even know. ” “A true martial genius! Very saddened upon hearing this news tonight.” Khabib Nurmagomedov’s father — who trained the UFC star for most of his life — is reportedly fighting for this life in a Russian military hospital … where he’s said to be in a medically-induced coma. Abdulmanap Nurmagomedov is VERY close with his superstar son — they’ve traveled together to meet Vladimir Putin on multiple occasions following Khabib’s high profile victories in the UFC. Getty But,… Read full this story
- A 'Dead' Woman Wakes Up, When The Doctors Were About to Cut Her Open
- Rico J in the eyes of daughter Tosca
- 1 arrest, raids, and controlled explosion as police investigate Manchester bomb attack
- The fight is now between Aquino and the Filipino people
- Two Elderly Nuns In Critical Condition After Vicious Snatch Theft Attack
- ‘No change’ in Schumacher condition
- A 24-year old got a mysterious disease where her body attacked her brain — and everyone thought it was in her mind
- KIM ATIENZA: On his second life as ‘Matanglawin’
- Will it always be ‘my maybe’?
- The hero fathers of Marawi
Khabib Nurmagomedov's Dad Reportedly Wakes from Coma After Heart Surgery have 293 words, post on www.tmz.com at May 14, 2020. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.