Mohali deputy commissioner Girish Dayalan said frequent interstate travellers who need to commute often for professions requirements, including salespersons, transporters, doctors, journalists, business executives, engineers, traders and consultants will not be home-quarantined, as per protocol issued for persons coming to Punjab from other states.Issuing these directions as per the advisory of the health department, Punjab, the DC said that such people will be issued passes by the deputy commissioner and SDMs. They will have to give an undertaking regarding self-monitoring their health and inform the district administration if they show any symptoms of Covid-19 such as fever, dry cough, and difficulty in breathing. They must download the COVA mobile application and remain active on it. Subscribe Thank you for subscribing to our daily newsletter.
- Judge tosses Ebola home quarantine for nurse Kaci Hickox in Maine
- Ray Kelly urged to appoint Latino cop Robert Gonzalez for job of deputy commissioner of training
- NYPD’s head of training is named deputy commissioner of personnel
- SEASON ON ICE: NHL's deputy commissioner Bill Daly discouraged with progress of talks as season is in jeopardy
- ‘I have all the credentials’: First Deputy Commissioner Rafael Pineiro makes his case to lead the NYPD
- Bill Bratton picks Michael Julian as the NYPD’s Deputy Commissioner of Training
- Benjamin Tucker, set to be NYPD’s next first deputy commissioner, was born and raised in Brooklyn before rising the ranks
- EXCLUSIVE: Wendell Walters, former HPD deputy commissioner, gets jail delay to sell historic brownstone in Harlem
- Critics question propriety of marijuana quip by Correction Department deputy commissioner
- Philip Banks, NYPD’s third in command, is promoted to first deputy commissioner
Frequent interstate travellers won’t be home-quarantined: Mohali deputy commissioner have 281 words, post on m.hindustantimes.com at May 25, 2020. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.