The event will include about 500 booths. — Photo bnews.vn HÀ NỘI — The HCM City Department of Industry and Trade announced that it would hold the 2020 consumption stimulus event from July 2-5 this year as a measure to support local producers amid the COVID-19 pandemic. According to the department, the event is expected to boost economic recovery and normalise commercial activities in the city that have been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic At the event, about 500 booths will showcase specialties of HCM City and other localities, industrial consumer products, agricultural goods, foods and export products. The event, which will be financed by firms and the Government’s trade promotion funds, will also include promotion and discount programmes to stimulate consumption and help local firms remove their stockpile. — VNS
- Detroit will host second 2020 Democratic presidential debate in July
- Euro 2020 qualifier | England vs Czech Republic preview
- Trump's July 4th celebration sounds like a salute to Trump
- Warren Officially Announces 2020 Run for President: 'This Is the Fight of Our Lives'
- Joe Biden Says He’s ‘Close’ To Making Decision About 2020
- Tokyo 2020: Crowd size cut for sailing event over tsunami fears
- David Brock Launches $50 Million Effort to 'Weaken' Trump in 2020
- Joe Biden's Biggest 2020 Problem Is Joe Biden
- Beto O’Rourke Is The Most Transparent Candidate Of 2020, And The Most Opaque
- England vs Czech Republic | Euro 2020 qualifier prediction
2020 consumption stimulus event to kick off in July have 233 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at May 23, 2020. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.