April 07, 2020 – 16:35 BST From virtual tours around the world to health innovations and female victories – these are the best good news stories from around the world Often, it's the gloomiest news that hits the headlines. But here at HELLO!, we value bringing our readers kindness , positivity, and the most uplifting news. So, here are some of the best 'good news' stories that you may have missed recently, because sometimes, we all need a bit of cheering up. Why not bookmark this page or send to a friend? A new blood test can detect over 50 types of cancer Scientists are still trialing it, but this could be a breakthrough that would be crucial in the early diagnosis of cancer. It also accurately finds the disease’s location in the body, so the patient could be given the most targeted treatment, which gives the best chance of it being successful. Endangered sea turtles have started hatching on Brazil’s deserted beaches A highly endangered species of sea turtle has taken advantage of the tourist-free beaches in Brazil and returned to take up residence. Scores of Hawksbill sea turtles were hatched at a beach in Paulista, in Brazil’s Pernambuco state, over the weekend…. Read full this story
- 11 Good News Stories: Muscle Car's Stories; 9/11 Responder's New Lungs
- Good News: A robot that helps wheelchair users walk, how the book business is booming and more
- Startups rev up India’s appeal as destination for innovation, digital transformation
- Andrew Neil claims GB News could have 'killed me' in candid health update
- National Insurance change to save millions of people up to £330 a year - 'good news!'
- Finally, Some Good+ News
- Bailey Leads GOP: Good News For — And Brought To You By — Pritzkers
- UFC Long Island predictions -- Brian Ortega vs. Yair Rodriguez: Fight card, odds, start time, live stream
- UFC Long Island predictions -- Brian Ortega vs. Yair Rodriguez: Fight card, start time, odds, live stream
- Rangers vs Tottenham TV channel, live stream, time and team news
The latest good news stories that you’ve missed: from live-streaming destinations to health innovations have 327 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at April 7, 2020. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.