(CNN)After a weekend without a daily coronavirus task force press conference — and a huge New York Times piece excoriating his handling of the crisis — President Donald Trump came out roaring on Monday, blasting the media and his Democratic critics in the longest press briefing of the pandemic. (It clocked in at 2 hours and 23 minutes!) It was, well, something. Below, the lines you should see from it. THE POINT — NOW ON YOUTUBE! In each episode of his weekly YouTube show, Chris Cillizza will delve a little deeper into the surreal world of politics. Click to subscribe! 1. “It’s a tough deal. It was a bad, bad level. That was a bad group. That’s as high as it gets. It was bad grouping of tornadoes. Something that’s something incredible, the power.” The President of the United States on devastating tornadoes that ripped through the South: “That was a bad group. That’s as high as it gets.” And away we go! 2. “So we have the biggest economy, the greatest economy we have ever had, the highest employment numbers, the best employment numbers, best unemployment numbers, also, the best of everything.” Read More Trump says that the economy… Read full this story
- Donald Trump rails against 'unfair' trade at G7 leaders summit
- Donald Trump, Kim Jong Un shake hands to open momentous summit
- Donald Trump hopes for 'tremendous success' after historic talks with Kim Jong Un in Singapore
- Donald Trump says summit with Kim is 'better than expected'
- Donald Trump ‘won’t pardon himself in Russia probe’
- Donald Trump mocks pony-tailed protester after kicking him out of rally and asks crowd ‘was that a man or woman?’
- Donald Trump rejects G7 communique as he brands Justin Trudeau ‘weak’
- North Korea no longer poses nuclear threat – Donald Trump
- Jeremy Corbyn: Delay Donald Trump's UK visit over child detentions
- Donald Trump accused of forgetting words to God Bless America
The 39 most absurd lines from Donald Trump's off-the-rails coronavirus press briefing have 312 words, post on edition.cnn.com at April 14, 2020. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.