Governor Andrew Cuomo will deliver his daily press briefing at 11 a.m. EST Tuesday to address the most recent COVID-19 developments across New York state. CBS News is due to live stream the upcoming conference, which viewers can watch using the player below.Like the governor’s previous news conferences—held once per day since New York became the epicenter of the United States’ coronavirus outbreak—Tuesday’s is expected to offer the latest statistics regarding case counts, hospitalizations, ICU admissions and deaths as a result of COVID-19. New York has confirmed 131,830 cases as of Tuesday morning, more than half of which were diagnosed in one of New York City’s five boroughs. At least 4,758 people who tested positive for the disease have died, according to Cuomo’s Monday briefing. The Johns Hopkins University’s coronavirus tracker showed that roughly 3,485 of them have died in New York City. New York has reported new COVID-19 cases and fatalities every day since late March. On Monday, the governor confirmed 599 new deaths since the previous day, as well as 8,658 new cases.While he acknowledged a continued increase in New York’s overall numbers, Cuomo noted that the state’s outbreak trajectory, represented as a bell-shaped curve, could be leveling… Read full this story
- 'NRA sashay away': 175,000 people took to the streets for New York City's 'March for Our Lives' rally
- When, Where To Watch Donald Trump’s Columbia, Missouri Rally Live Stream Online Tonight
- Cynthia Nixon is capitalising on Gov. Cuomo's all-male team hashing out New York's sexual harassment laws
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is not against wooing Amazon back to New York if firm listens to locals
- Facing opposition, Amazon reconsiders New York headquarters site, two officials say
- How Trump and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez energised a group of women looking to reshape New York politics
- Live Streaming’s Next Lucrative Frontier: Yoga
- This Ex-Convict Created New York’s New Prison-Themed Fitness Empire
- 9 voters in New York City's only red congressional district talk Trump and flipping the House
- DealBook Briefing: With Eric Schneiderman Gone, Who Will Be New York’s Next Top Business Cop?
Live Stream New York Coronavirus Tuesday Briefing: How to Watch Governor Cuomo's Latest COVID-19 Updates have 340 words, post on www.newsweek.com at April 7, 2020. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.