Video PlayerClose BEIRUT, April 4 (Xinhua) — The Lebanese American University (LAU) Medical Center-Rizk Hospital launched on Saturday a mobile clinic that will tour towns and villages across Lebanon to offer free COVID-19 tests. This initiative will help people, who are suspected of infection with the novel coronavirus but do not have any type of health insurance, social security or cannot afford the test. LAU doctors will also train the medical staff and nurses of governmental hospitals to conduct the tests. They will also provide medical consultations and health awareness sessions. The number of COVID-19 infections in Lebanon increased on Saturday by 12 to 520 while the virus has claimed the lives of 17 people in the country so far.
- Drugstore chain Walgreens to offer free health care at Take Care clinics to unemployed, uninsured
- 'Seeing is believing': Florida Lions Eye Clinic provides free eye care in Bonita Springs
- What you don't know can kill you. Get a FREE prostate cancer test. It can save your life
- Bring dad in for FREE prostate cancer test across the city on Father's Day
- LG V50 ThinQ with 5G to launch in South Korea on April 19
- Malaysia MVNO offers free data roaming with Singapore debut
- 10,000 men take free cancer test
- Edited Transcript of TWLO earnings conference call or presentation 31-Jul-19 9:00pm GMT
- EVERYTHING TO GAIN. Seven New Yorkers and the clinical trials that changed their lives
- Mobile Health Team of Project STAY gets high school students to open up
Lebanese medical center launches mobile clinic offering free COVID-19 tests have 234 words, post on www.xinhuanet.com at April 5, 2020. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.