An internal Labout investigation found that antisemitism was rife in the left-wing party, and that some members held borderline “neo-Nazi” views.The report, which covered the party’s actions between 2014 and 2019, stated that an email inbox containing reports of prejudice against Jews would go unchecked “for months”. There were also “a litany of mistakes and missed opportunities” in tackling antisemitism within the party. “The events which led to this investigation, including the party becoming host to a small number of members holding views which were unarguably hostile to Jewish people and in some cases frankly neo-Nazi in their nature, are deeply disturbing,” the leaked report said, according to the Daily Mail. “This has caused great pain to the Jewish community. The party must take all possible steps to repair this damage, and apologise for failing to take action sooner,” the document added. Sir Keir Starmer, who replaced Corbyn as leader of the party earlier this month, said the report “raised matters of serious concern” and he would investigate further. Jewish Voters Have ‘Deserted’ Labour Under Corbyn over Antisemitism https://t.co/G5Fu1TbOcJ — Breitbart London (@BreitbartLondon) December 11, 2019 The report attempted to shift blame away from the far-left former leader of the… Read full this story
- Aliens and Masons and Nazis, Oh My!
- Canada needs better protections for migrant workers, federal parties say
- Grasping Forgiveness
- Breached Security
- Clashes erupt in Barcelona as Catalan separatists protest sentences for leaders
- The Baroda Fine Arts College Debacle and Chandramohan
- A Murder Investigation Gone Awry
- Case For Integrated Socio-Economic Development Of The Yoruba Nation
- Politicians attack police decision to ban climate campaigners to protest in London
- The Mortgage Process
Labour Antisemitism Report Found Borderline ‘Neo-Nazis’ in the Party have 267 words, post on www.breitbart.com at April 17, 2020. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.