Who is your club’s player of the season so far? We asked Kris Boyd and Andy Walker to debate and pick a player for all 12 Scottish Premiership clubs. Download the player of the season podcast on: Spotify | Apple | Castbox | SpreakerCeltic Walker: Odsonne Edouard “Most Celtic fans would agree with me when I say Edouard – he’s been their most influential player. He steps up on the big occasion, scores important goals, links the play and is so good in possession. Some of his twin striker play with Leigh Griffiths in recent weeks was sparkling to watch.”Is Edouard ready for big-money move?Boyd: Odsonne Edouard”He’s a class above everyone else in the league. He’s got everything. He glides past defenders as if they are not there. He’s got skill, perhaps one criticism can be his finishing, he tries to place everything in the corners. He’s not from the same finishing school as someone like Griffiths but in terms of the all-round package, he’s the best player in Scotland. Yes, he has the supply line from his teammates but you’ve got to get into those positions.”He’ll go right to the top – he doesn’t need to prove himself in… Read full this story
- College basketball's updated preseason Top 25 for the 2017-18 season
- Premier League preview: Team-by-team breakdown of the upcoming season
- Tamar Braxton and Kris Jenner's new talk shows face issues right from the start
- Texas Rangers fire social media staffer for tweeting that Texas Longhorns should fire Charlie Strong
- West Ham making noise in Premier League
- NFL draft tracker 2017: Recapping every pick from all seven rounds
- Diamondbacks Game Day: D-Backs outscore Rockies to take wild NL wild-card game
- Holiday events light up Delaware this weekend and beyond
- Year in Review: 50 stories from 50 states
- Red Bulls fans unhappy with firing of coach Mike Petke plan to display billboard in Harrison, N.J.
Kris Boyd and Andy Walker's Scottish Premiership verdict: Who's your club's player of the season? have 312 words, post on www.skysports.com at April 1, 2020. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.