A day after PM Modi extended the nationwide virus lockdown by 19 more days, the total number of the infected in India went past the 11,000 mark. The number of confirmed cases in India has gone up to 11,439 now, , the Health ministry database updated at 8 am showed. As many as 377 people have died from the disease so far. 1,306 have been declared as cured/discharged/migrated. Globally, the total number of cases is now at touching distance of the 20 lakh mark. As per morning hour figures, confirmed cases stand at 19,79,477, with 1,26,539 dead. Among the global Covid-19 hotspots, US accounts for by far the highest number of deaths at well over 29,000. In Italy over 21,000 have died and in Spain, over 18,000.
- Death toll rises in Calif. wildfire, matching deadliest
- Dead Rising 2 Walkthrough
- ‘Johnny Johnny Yes Papa’: Top memesters try to understand the bizarre video’s rise
- The Perma-Death Endurance Mode DLC Is The Best Version Of Rise Of The Tomb Raider
- When should a death threat count?
- Hands On With Total War: Warhammer’s Vampire Counts
- Shadowverse – Rise of Bahamut Card Analysis Part 5
- Destiny: Rise of Iron guide – Outbreak Prime, Exotic quests, Dormant SIVA Clusters
- Generation 8: The Rise of Games as a Service
- Wot I Think: Dead Rising 4
India's Covid case count rises to 11,439, death toll at 377 have 197 words, post on economictimes.indiatimes.com at April 15, 2020. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.