Email RMIT ABC Fact Check Updated April 01, 2020 09:12:38 Photo: RMIT ABC Fact Check presents the latest debunked misinformation on COVID-19. (RMIT ABC Fact Check) As the world grapples with an unprecedented health crisis, it is now more important than ever to ensure that the information we share is accurate and fact-based. Fake news and misinformation seem to be spreading as fast and as far as the virus itself, infecting our newsfeeds and timelines at this crucial moment.For this reason, RMIT ABC Fact Check has launched CoronaCheck, an email newsletter in which we will bring you the latest in fact-checking from around the world in relation to the coronavirus.You can read the latest edition below, and subscribe to have the next newsletter delivered straight to your inbox.CoronaCheck issue 3Thank you to the many readers who have sent emails alerting us to a variety of claims regarding the coronavirus.The claim that we have received most emails about relates to ibuprofen and whether it has an adverse affect on people who contract COVID-19, so that’s where we begin this edition of the newsletter. Stay up-to-date on the coronavirus outbreakDownload the ABC News app and subscribe to our range of news alerts… Read full this story
- Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine ready by September, GSK’s next year
- Pune company plans to ready 20-40 million Covid-19 vaccine shots for launch by September-October
- UK team begins Covid-19 vaccine trials, aims to get efficacy results by September
- Oxford's Jenner Institute on course to make coronavirus COVID-19 vaccine by September
- Vietnam tests Covid-19 vaccine on mice
- When can a Covid-19 vaccine really be ready?
- How Close Are We to Getting a COVID-19 Vaccine?
- How Close Are We to a COVID-19 Vaccine?
- Coronavirus pandemic | Pune manufacturer plans to price COVID-19 vaccine at Rs 1,000 in India
- Without COVID-19 vaccine, there can't be any sport: Sharath Kamal
Ibuprofen, furry friends and a COVID-19 vaccine. Coronavirus misinformation, debunked have 304 words, post on www.abc.net.au at April 1, 2020. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.