Illustration by Trịnh Lập By An Phương COVID-19 has brought chaos to our daily lives, and one of the many things I have realised during this unfortunate period is how it can affect our personal relationships. According to an article in the New York Times, in a matter of weeks, the global pandemic has transformed relationships, with weddings being postponed and divorce rates reportedly soaring in China. When I first heard of the news, I didn’t take it seriously, joking with my friends about how silly the situation was in China. However, with the raft of social distancing measures in place to control the spread of coronavirus, we may be spending more time with our partner than ever before, and that’s when I understood how wrong I was when evaluating the situation. A friend of mine, Minh Anh, 27, told me that working from home with her boyfriend for two weeks made her realise how clumsy and “problematic” her boyfriend is. “Compared to days ago when I only met my boyfriend after work and went for romantic dinners, I spend about 10 hours every day now with him at his home office,” she said, adding that her sister… Read full this story
- Megyn to Judge Nap: 'Does Obama Have an Adult Relationship with the Truth?'
- Skip the orgasm — what’s the point? Couples embrace karezza, sex without climax, to strengthen relationships
- Can calcium supplements kill? The safe way to strengthen your bones
- MCSO and Guadalupe: Can a relationship between Sheriff's Office, town be saved?
- Hurricane Irma strengthens to Category 5 storm, with 185 mph winds
- Obama Vows U.S. Will 'Overcome' Terrorism, 'Destroy' ISIS in Oval Address
- Brussels Attack Survivor: Experience Strengthened My Faith in God
- Program empowers families to strengthen communities
- Tucson can't destroy confiscated guns, Arizona Supreme Court rules
- One Iowa town's painful and conflicted relationship with fireworks
Does COVID-19 destroy or strengthen relationships? have 321 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at April 26, 2020. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.