Illustration by Trịnh Lập By An Phương COVID-19 has brought chaos to our daily lives, and one of the many things I have realised during this unfortunate period is how it can affect our personal relationships. According to an article in the New York Times, in a matter of weeks, the global pandemic has transformed relationships, with weddings being postponed and divorce rates reportedly soaring in China. When I first heard of the news, I didn’t take it seriously, joking with my friends about how silly the situation was in China. However, with the raft of social distancing measures in place to control the spread of coronavirus, we may be spending more time with our partner than ever before, and that’s when I understood how wrong I was when evaluating the situation. A friend of mine, Minh Anh, 27, told me that working from home with her boyfriend for two weeks made her realise how clumsy and “problematic” her boyfriend is. “Compared to days ago when I only met my boyfriend after work and went for romantic dinners, I spend about 10 hours every day now with him at his home office,” she said, adding that her sister… Read full this story
- How many calories does sex burn
- Use positive psychology to transform your relationship in four steps, authors suggest
- Theresa May focused on boosting US trade relationship during Trump's visit
- Let’s Call Out The Double Standards Of The Media When It Comes Relationship Age Gaps
- Bristol teacher’s refusal to admit attacks destroyed my life
- Pep Guardiola picks out two areas that need strengthening as Man City look to bounce back from Liverpool loss
- Can The Special Relationship Survive Trump? The View From Both Sides Of The Atlantic
- What is gaslighting, where does the term come from and is it a form of abuse within relationships?
- It is now illegal for your partner to do these 11 things in a relationship
- 'Cancer' responsible for Northern Ireland church attack can't be allowed to destroy community harmony: Priest
Does COVID-19 destroy or strengthen relationships? have 349 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at April 26, 2020. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.