Greater efforts needed to boost exports during second quarter The Ministry of Industry and Trade (MoIT) has been active in implementing a range of measures aimed at boosting exports to China and the Republic of Korea (RoK), two markets where the ongoing battle against the COVID-19 epidemic has been brought under tighter control. This comes after the Vietnam Trade Office in Singapore connected with business associations in both the island nation and back at home to capitalise on opportunities to bolster Vietnamese exports. Some of their activities include the trade office purchasing Singaporean fruit and vegetable importers to the country in February as a means of finding fresh supply sources. March alone saw the Vietnam Trade Office in Singapore win over 20 orders for different products such as coffee, instant noodles, sweet potatoes, cabbages, squash, eggplant, pineapples, watermelon, and dragon fruit, with approximately 500 tonnes of goods imported from Vietnam. Domestic enterprises operating abroad are taking measures in order to focus more on trade promotion, seeking orders, and supporting local exporters. According to the MoIT, the first quarter of 2020 saw the country’s merchandise exports reach US$59.08 billion, up 0.5% in comparison to the 5.2% figure recorded during the same… Read full this story
- Fox Business News Followed by Live Prayer?
- Response To The News Headlines On Antioxidants
- American Confidence in Small Business
- Why English For Global Business?
- Small Business - When Government Stacks the Deck Against You
- Online Business Directory - Facilitating Better Connection
- What Do Great Headlines Have In Common With Lingerie?
- How the Right Headline Can Supercharge Your Internet Marketing Efforts - 3 Proven Ways
- Five Ways to Protect Yourself When Selling Your Business
- What Does Your Headline Say?
BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES APRIL 13 have 271 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at April 13, 2020. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.