International Arsenal to re-open training ground to players The Saigon Times Sunday, Apr 26, 2020,08:47 (GMT+7) Arsenal to re-open training ground to playersThe Saigon Times Arsenal Training Centre – PHOTO: REUTERS LONDON (REUTERS) – Arsenal will re-open their London Colney training ground to their players next week for individual training but the Premier League club will continue to observe social distancing rules amid the coronavirus outbreak, they said on Saturday. Soccer in England was suspended indefinitely last month due to the virus and no clubs have been in training. “Players will be permitted access to the Colney grounds next week,” Arsenal said in a statement. “Access will be limited, carefully managed and social distancing will be maintained at all times. All Colney buildings remain closed. “Players will travel alone, do their individual workout and return home,” the club added. Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta was diagnosed with the novel coronavirus on March 12, which led to the Premier League postponing the next round of matches and none have been played since. Arsenal spoke to all their players after Alexandre Lacazette, David Luiz, Nicolas Pepe and Granit Xhaka were pictured allegedly breaking social distancing guidelines. Premier League clubs have been working on the basis that the… Read full this story
- Alexandre Lacazette fires youthful Arsenal to routine victory as Laurent Koscielny returns
- Arsenal put Liverpool mauling to bed with high-scoring win over flimsy Fulham
- Arsenal to decide Mesut Ozil future at the end of the season
- Arsenal boss Unai Emery champions talented young guns while ruling out Emile Smith Rowe loan
- Man Utd were warned about Jose Mourinho's 'open warfare'
- Ten Things I Still Miss About Arsenal’s Highbury Stadium
- Blackpool vs Arsenal, FA Cup third round: live score updates
- Joe Willock strikes twice to fire Arsenal past Blackpool during mass home boycott
- Joe Willock strikes twice to fire Arsenal past Blackpool during mass home boycott against owner Oyston
- Arsenal do not have to fear Watford 'spies'
Arsenal to re-open training ground to players have 328 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at April 26, 2020. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.