NEW DELHI: With more people being anxious than sick, insurance startup Acko General Insurance has launched a free doctor consultation on call service to support people through these times. The company is also aiming to address people’s fears about the virus and answer concerns if any. In fact, in the last two months, several coronavirus specific insurance products have been launched in the market. While they might be useful in covering treatment costs if someone unfortunately gets infected, none of them help to allay the anxiety and answer the most pertinent questions that people have today, according to a release by Acko. These products seem to be playing on the fear that one might contract the disease and incur medical costs. But with all the government machinery behind solving this crisis, treatment costs might be a lesser worry at this point. The uncertainty of one’s own health and of loved ones is the looming concern and people are left asking – “Do I have the virus?”, “Is my sore throat a symptom of coronavirus?”, “Do I need to get tested?” “Is going for a test risky?”, “What precautions can I take at home?”, and so on. “There is fear among… Read full this story
- Turkish medical volunteers offer free surgeries in Guatemala
- New Starbucks offering free drinks on opening day
- Pharmacies to offer free on‑the‑spot heart checks
- Chemists to offer free heart health checks
- Theme park offering free entry to celebrate birth of royal baby
- Rotary offers free blood pressure checks in Clitheroe
- NHS to fund free high street heart checks
- Free childcare possibility for non-working parents
- Should you consult an online doctor?
- Cost of missed doctor's appointments in west Essex revealed
Acko offers free Covid-19 consultation with doctors have 277 words, post on economictimes.indiatimes.com at April 3, 2020. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.