Email Posted March 28, 2020 18:12:26 Photo: If you need to apply for Centrelink, try to avoid the long queues by applying online. (AAP: James Gourley) Related Story: What is the Coronavirus Supplement, can I get it and when does it start? Related Story: ‘Crushing their lives’: The reality of a stage 3 COVID-19 lockdown Related Story: Is it a cold or coronavirus? Map: Australia A lot has happened this past week, and it can be a lot to process.The COVID-19 pandemic is affecting every inch of our daily lives and raising a lot of questions. But we’ve got the answers for you.Here are the answers to some of the big questions you’ve been asking about coronavirus this week. Coronavirus update: Follow all the latest news in our daily wrap What is the Coronavirus Supplement from Centrelink, am I eligible and when does it start?The Coronavirus Supplement is a $550 per fortnight top-up payment for people on welfare.Services Australia will automatically pay eligible recipients the supplement each fortnight.It goes to anyone receiving:JobSeeker Payment (formerly known as the Newstart Allowance)Sickness AllowanceYouth Allowance for jobseekersParenting Payment PartneredParenting Payment SinglePartner AllowanceFarm Household AllowanceYouth Allowance students and apprenticesSmall business owners and casual workers whose… Read full this story
- Answering 5 key questions about baseball’s 2017 Hall of Fame ballot
- Ronald Acuña Jr. is answering all the questions
- NBA Draft Combine 2018: Who to watch, what to expect and key questions to be answered this week
- 18 key questions the 2018 MLS season will answer
- The top 50 prospects for the 2018 NFL draft and the key questions they face
- Los Angeles Rams: 5 Key questions prior to training camp
- Florida State experts answer a few questions leading up to showdown in Tallahassee.
- Watch Serena Williams answer 73 fun questions about life, tacos and foot faults
- The New Day Will Decide Who Represents Them At Money In The Bank On Miz TV This Week
- CJ McCollum answered lots of questions while on a plane ride
What are stage 3 restrictions and are banks freezing home loans? The answers to some of this week's key questions about coronavirus have 337 words, post on www.abc.net.au at March 28, 2020. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.