Back when Keeping Up With the Kardashians was a glimmer in Kris Jenner’s eye, another matriarch was already blazing a trail for reality TV – Sharon Osbourne. Determined to turn her dysfunctional family into stars, she secured a deal with MTV and it was on this exact day 18 years ago that The Osbournes made its explosive debut. From ‘recovering drug addict’ Ozzy lumbering and slurring his way around the house, to Jack and Kelly’s fights and Sharon’s heartbreaking cancer battle, the show was packed with humour, warmth and a lot of chaos. But behind the scenes, not everything was as it looked on screen. From hidden siblings to ‘adopted’ sons and the truth about Ozzy’s ‘sobriety’, Mirror Online exposes the secrets of The Osbournes set… Hidden siblings Contrary to popular belief, there aren’t just two Osbourne kids – there are three. While Kelly and Jack were happy to take centre stage, their big sister Aimee wouldn’t have a bar of it and moved out of the family home aged just 16 when she found out the cameras were coming. She also banned her visits from being filmed, and Sharon, 67, later admitted the situation put a distance between them…. Read full this story
- Is Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne's Split 2016's Weakest Conspiracy Theory? (Yes.)
- Stay safe online: 5 secrets every PC (and Mac) owner should know
- Here Is Cat Marnell's $500K Book Proposal
- The Allure of Kim Kelly, the Best Friend Who Terrifies You and Shows You Who You Are
- : The James Bond Christmas Special!
- This Week In Tabloids: JLaw Wants Chris Martin to Impregnate Her
- Someone Defaced The Shit Out Of Mitsubishi's Wikipedia Page
- The Norwegian Woman Who Laid An Egg
- This Week In Tabloids: Bruce Jenner Is Like, 'Call Me Belinda!'
- Costume Designer Ane Crabtree On Creating
Secrets of The Osbournes - hidden siblings, drug binges and Sharon's 'fake' vagina have 295 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at March 5, 2020. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.