Ju Ji-hoon [NETFLIX]It’s an axiom among movie fans that dramas with actor Ju Ji-hoon never disappoint. No one can pinpoint exactly when that trust was built among Ju’s fans. Maybe it was the 2017 and 2018 movie series “Along with the Gods” or maybe it goes all the way back to the drama “Princess Hours,” also known as “Goong,” in 2006. That was his first lead role after his debut as a model in 2002. The 38-year-old actor is in the just-released Netflix series “Kingdom,” as well as the ongoing SBS drama “Hyena.” In the former, he is a crowned prince leading the Joseon Dynasty in the 15 to 16th centuries. In the latter, he plays an elite lawyer at a large firm. “My curiosity is stronger than the dread one feels for something new,” said Ju in a video interview, the safest kind during the coronavirus. He told the JoongAng Ilbo what his days have been like at a time of great productivity. Actor Ju Ji-hoon. left, in the Netflix series “Kingdom,” as a crown prince, and in the SBS drama “Hyena” as a lawyer, right. [NETFLIX, SBS]Q. Tell us about season two of the Kingdom series?A. It is… Read full this story
- Hollyoaks star Stuart Manning looks unrecognisable as he sports a beard and longer hair for new role... after his character Russ Owen was killed off
- 'I'm about to crack': Cody Simpson looks frazzled as he does 'the worm' in his bedroom with Miley Cyrus while on day six of isolation due to coronavirus
- Irish PM 'looking forward' to hearing Boris Johnson's Brexit proposals
- Bigg Boss 11’s Dhinchak Pooja: Salman Khan enjoyed singing my songs, looked cute when he sang
- Katie Taylor looking forward to Delfine Persoon rematch after securing undisputed title
- President Trump Looks Forward to ‘Big Celebration’ After Coronavirus
- Scarlett Johansson Looks Forward to Seeing Her Daughter 'in a Flower Girl Dress' at Upcoming Wedding
- Six-time Super Bowl champ Tom Brady looking forward, not behind
- Andy Cohen Tells Baby Benjamin the Life Moments He's Looking Forward To: 'Go on Adventures'
- Pregnant Joy-Anna Duggar Shares 10-Week Ultrasound Video: 'Looking Forward to Meeting This Baby!'
Ju Ji-hoon is looking forward to his 40s: He’s glad hormonal days are over, yet still enjoys action scenes have 367 words, post on koreajoongangdaily.joins.com at March 30, 2020. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.