Union Health Minister Harsh Vardhan on March 9 said the government is prepared to deal with novel coronavirus and his ministry is sending directives, including guidelines, to states in all the languages on ways to contain it.”We are sending detailed guidelines to all states on ways to contain coronavirus. Have asked states to strengthen laboratories and manpower to effectively deal with coronavirus and form early rapid action teams,” Vardhan told reporters adding, that the government is prepared to deal with the infection.The health minister chaired a review and coordination meeting with Lieutenant Governor Anil Baijal, Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal, mayors of the Municipal Corporations of Delhi and senior officials of various departments.Close Time to show-off your poker skills and win Rs.25 lakhs with no investment. Register Now!
- New Health Plans Expose The Insured To More Risk
- Why National Pro-Choice Groups Are Giving Up in the Very States That Need Them the Most
- Wednesday's Best Deals: 20 Pound Blanket, Sous-Vide, Mesh Wi-Fi Router, and More
- Monday's Best Deals: Zappos Sale, LTE Apple Watch, E3 Preorder Discounts, and More
- Iran says US sanctions ‘unacceptable’ amid Gulf tensions
- Ron Crowder and Street Works: Doing Black Harm Reduction and Public Health During a ‘White’ Drug Crisis
- Kushner rips Abbas, says Mideast peace plan due ‘soon’
- Trump's Nominee For Secretary of State Reportedly Secretly Met With Kim Jong-un, Might Not Even Get Confirmed
- Transcript of Obama's State of the Union Address
- Here are 8 concrete steps Mexico needs to take to prepare for Trump's deportations
Harsh Vardhan says prepared to deal with coronavirus, Health Ministry sending directives to states have 243 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at March 9, 2020. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.