As the novel coronavirus pandemic spreads and impacts the entire planet, many countries have issued entry and travel restrictions, including Vietnam. Foreign tourists receive free surgical masks in HCM City. — Photo voh.com.vn While the situation is fast moving and subject to rapid change, we'll try and answer some questions about travelling to and throughout Viet Nam. Please note these answers are accurate as of March 16 and could be outdated by the time you read this. For the most up to date information, contact the Vietnamese embassy or consulate in your country or check out our website and social media pages. Can I get a visa on arrival to travel to Viet Nam? No, not at this time. Viet Nam has suspended the granting of visas on arrival for all foreign nationals beginning from March 15 and lasting for at least 30 days. This does not apply to entrants for diplomatic or official purposes. I'm a British citizen and I already have a tourist visa in my passport for my upcoming trip to Viet Nam, can I enter the country? No, not at this time. Viet Nam has temporarily suspended entry for "tourists who come from the Schengen countries and/or the United… Read full this story
- 8 rules for summer travel during coronavirus pandemic
- Virtual tourism in Africa takes off amid the coronavirus pandemic
- Coronavirus pandemic leaves Spain’s interior a tourist desert
- Man trapped in Manila Airport for 100 days amid coronavirus pandemic
- Japan accuses China of spreading 'propaganda' and 'disinformation' during coronavirus pandemic as virologist who fled Hong Kong accusing Beijing of a cover-up warns the world: 'We don't have much time'
- Coronavirus pandemic: England eases virus rules to open gyms, pools, allow outdoor arts
- Coronavirus Pandemic Stifles Dengue Prevention Efforts
- Ivy League suspends fall sports due to coronavirus pandemic
- Coronavirus pandemic sparks Greek house-hunting frenzy among foreigners
- New Zealand rises in passport power ranking, but coronavirus pandemic renders results 'meaningless'
FAQs on travelling to Vietnam during the coronavirus pandemic have 317 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at March 16, 2020. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.